Monday, December 22, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am a Mom who loves to make cute hair stuff for my little girl, Peyton. I am always trying new bows and accessories so check back often to see what else is new. I make custom orders, so please let me know what you're looking for and I hope I can get you what you want.
I believe in maximizing the use of hair bows so you can use them interchangeably with many hats or headbands. They are made of high quality ribbon with all ends heat sealed to prevent fraying.
Please feel free to leave me any questions, comments or suggestions. I am always looking to make things better!
I am located in the Denver, Colorado area so if you're near, please stop by and see for yourself! I also accept PayPal and money orders. Enjoy looking around!

No comments: